Wednesday, March 24, 2010

12 Photos around Campus

Wide Angle.
The first attempt at this shot, the exposure was too long and let in too much light, resulting in the image completely white, i adjusted the setting and allowed for the camera to capture this image.
Ugly
I was trying to think of which angle to photograph the ATM machine, but thought in the end, no matter which way i look at money, it all appears ugly to me.
Stranger Portrait
I took this photo really quickly, trying to capture her taking a photo of me. I didnt adjust the camera setting and resulted in this slightly blurring image.
Tasty
It was quite amazing to see the detail of this flower, im pretty sure i adjusted the setting to macro for this one and zoomed in from a distance.
Surface
I like the idea of having two subjects in this photograph, the foreground and the background quite suggestive but not clear.
Semi
I love the mechanical and technical feel to this photograph. I could have adjusted the setting to make it clearer but found at the time it was too hard to tell on the tiny camera display.
Self Portrait
This was the first photo i have ever taken with a digital SLR camera, so it was all a bit much to take in with the settings and feel.
Mixed Lighting
Drab
Extreme Close Up
I really love this photo and im not sure why. I like the way its not all in focus and the harsh colours and communication it portrays.
Blurry
This photo i took very quickly and not sure how to approach moving objects yet with digital SLR's, this will be my next problem to solve.
Beautiful
I really love this photo, it is busy but not overwhelming. I feel this photo has many levels to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment